Terms & Conditions
Our website is hosted on servers located in the TransACT data centre in Canberra, and as such those who violate our terms and conditions, or other applicable laws or regulations may be held accountable for such actions in court.
Bernardo Consulting does not provide a guarantee that the materials on this website are approved by appropriate authorities in all the jurisdictions in which the website can be accessed, and ask that you take the necessary steps to ensure that you are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
The Terms and Conditions may be changed at our discretion, so we advice that you take the necessary steps to ensure that you make yourself acquainted with any updates.
- Links to External Websites
To provide you with as much useful information as we can, Bernardo Consulting will post links to external websites. We do not guarantee that these links will lead to active sites at all times. Furthermore, we will not accept any responsibility for any issues that may arise as the result of accessing the websites we provide links to, as we only have the resources to superficially review the content on such websites.
- Maintenance of our Website
Reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that our website is in an adequate operational state during all times other than those when it is required to shut it down for service and maintenance. Unforeseen interruptions due to conditions out of our control may also influence the availability of our services. As such, Bernardo Consulting does not guarantee that the website or our services will be accessible at all times and cannot be held liable for any complications or consequences that an interruption to our service may cause for you.
- Acceptable use of our Website
- Our website is intended as a complimentary service to our customers, and is only to be used for its stated purpose. You are not permitted to use our website, or to other wise contact our staff, affiliates, groups, entities or other third parties to intentionally mislead, defraud or otherwise misrepresent any aspects of either yourself or reference and people associated with yourself. Misleading or fraudulent actions include, but is not limited to, those that are committed through both including inaccurate information and, omitting information that can reasonably be considered to be important or material.
- Furthermore, you are required to adhere to the following conditions, and not use our website to;
- a) Interfere with anyone's use of our website.
- b) Interfere with or obtain unauthorized access to our servers, adversely affect the performance of our servers or take other actions that will adversely affect our servers, networks or associated networks. If you in any way intend to breach the policies, conditions or procedures related to servers, networks or associated networks, this would be considered to be a breach of the Terms and Conditions, and possibly other applicable laws and regulations.
- c) Interfere with the privacy of anyone using our website, or related to it.
- d) Collect in any manner, information or data about the users of our website.
- e) Upload, display, distribute or provide access to any material that is inappropriate, breaches ethical or other codes of conducts, is illegal under the rules and regulations of relevant authorities or law enforcement agencies, in both our jurisdiction and in the jurisdiction in which you reside or use our website.
- f) Use our website to upload or make available any material that infringes on intellectual or other property rights.
- g) Use the website to upload, make available, disseminate or display material that encourages criminal or offensive behaviour.
- h) Conceal the origin from which you access the website, contact us or use to provide us with information.
- i) Use the website to upload, make available, disseminate or display material containing or related to junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other form of advertising or promotional material.
- j) Use the website to upload, make available, disseminate or otherwise make available material containing trojans, malware, spyware, viruses or any other software, hardware or programs intended to affect our website or any of our users' technology in a way that can reasonably be deemed to be harmful or as an intrusion into ours or their privacy.
- Intellectual Property
- Bernardo Consulting (ABN: 53292217698), and other licensors, owns the rights to all trademarks, logos materials and other information available on this website and unauthorized reproduction or unauthorized commercial use is prohibited.
- Only when permission is granted by the owners of the previously mentioned intellectual property, may it be reproduced or used for purposes other than those included in the standard provision of our service to you.
- Unless permission is granted, your may not use, reproduce, display, imitate, use for a commercial purpose or otherwise infringe upon the intellectual property rights held by Bernardo Consulting or our affiliates.
At Bernardo Consulting we aim to provide you with assistance and information related to the service you are looking for as a customer. However, we do not guarantee that you get the results you are looking for. Nor do we make any representation regarding a warranty for the suitability, accuracy, relevance and usefulness of the information provided on our website, or related to the services we provide to you.
Furthermore, to the extent permitted by the applicable laws, Bernardo Consulting refutes any liabilities for;
- i. Any representations regarding the likelihood for a client or candidate to achieve the desired outcome of our services,
- ii. The suitability of the information or services provided by Bernardo Consulting,
- iii. Any loss or damages suffered by a client or customer due to the use of or interaction with our website,
- iv. The consequences of any decision influenced by, or made on the basis of, information provided by our website,
- v. Information provided or made accessible by links provided on this website to third parties or affiliates ,
- vi. A breach of agreed terms and conditions due to exceptional circumstances beyond our control,
- vii. Any delays, interruptions, or other inconveniences that may occur due to unforeseen interruptions to our network, servers or service,
- viii. Dissemination of information provided to us due to exceptional circumstances out of our control, such as intervention by third parties with adverse intentions,
- ix. Any exposure to harmful software, viruses, trojans, malware or spyware as the result of interaction with our website or the links provided.
Under circumstances where warranty cannot be excluded, the liability of Bernardo Consulting will be limited to refunding the cost of the service purchased by you, the value of providing the agreed upon service again, if possible. We do not assume the responsibility for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any sort, liabilities or expenses encountered by you or parties related to you.
6. Terms of Joining our Website or Accessing any Information from Bernardo Consulting
You may contact us with enquiries regarding our Terms and Conditions through: email@example.com.
- i. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide us with is accurate, and that it is accurately update in a timely manner. This is in the interest of providing you with the best possible service, and ensuring that our records remain reliable.
- ii. You are not permitted to share access with, or provide information we provide to you to third parties for a commercial purpose. Such breaches will be pursued in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.